Wednesday, April 22, 2009

job hunting

So, due to my extreme lack of motivation, I have messed up completely this semester. This leads me to taking a year off from school and getting an actual job somewhere such as Wachovia. I suppose it will be for the better. I need a year off from school to get my shit together after all that has happened this year. My mind is a constant mess filled with jumbled negative thoughts making me lazy as hell. A job that pays well will also help me move out of my parent's house. They keep talking about kicking me out and now a couple times a week I have to crash at my friends apartment. Oh well, fuck it.
There is one very simple thing that makes me happy- this new band Jordan and Nicole introduced to me - Pivot. I find myself constantly listening to the song Make Me Love You. It's so freaking good.

Pointless... but... things I want to do today:
Take pictures of the beautiful purple flowers outside of my house
Find a new book to read in my spare time
Job hunt



Another thing.. I am at Mojo cafe... and I randomly heard my alarm clock go off.. except it wasn't my phone. It was someones ring tone. I swear to god that is the most obnoxious ring tone ever. It's called 'Sunshine' and it sounds like a whole bunch of horrific trumpets. Honestly, I would not want that to be my actual alarm but I am such a heavy sleeper, it's the only thing that wakes me up. Hearing my alarm across the store freaked me out for some odd reason... I'm insane.

2 comments: