Wednesday, September 16, 2009
another apartment?
So, as usual... the apartment thing with Nicole came up again. It's above her boyfriends new apartment.. so basically Nicole and I will be upstairs and Jordan and Sam will be downstairs. Freaking awesome. An entire house full of friends. We are turning in an application probably within the next couple of days. I hope everything works out.
I really wish I had a new bed though.. I still have a freaking twin size bed from when I was little. I may try to convince someone in my family to buy me a new bed. (like that would ever work) ooooorrr if someone has a bed or any furniture they would like to give away they should give it to Nicole and I! I get way too excited about these things. I shouldn't get my hopes up just in case we don't get the apartment.
It will be so awesome to live in this apartment though. I love decorating.. I mean, we may not have much to decorate with seeing as how we probably don't have many things to use. We will work it out! Plus.. the bills in all is one of my paychecks.. not including my tips. Hallelujah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment