Monday, December 14, 2009
It makes me feel inferior,
I really dislike the fact that people around the age of 18 through 20 feel so rushed to go to school. Motivation is something I do lack, yes.. but I feel that some people around me push themselves over the limit to achieve much more then they can mentally handle. I decided that I would take this year off for a bit to grasp reality and really get a feel of what it's like to be on my own before I move elsewhere. I really would love to go back to school.. I just want to be completely ready and know exactly what I want before I pay for college. Design is my calling... I feel that way more and more. I do plan on getting a degree in Communication Design.. I'm just not in a hurry. I am 19 years old. I know what is best for myself I just need to really get completely motivated before I do it. What is there not to understand?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment